Wednesday, August 31, 2005

mmm chocolate

I haven't blogged in such a long time, so I figured I would stop by even though I didn't have a consistant string of anything to say.

I had somewhat of a life tonight, I went to the Fall Staff picnic (or whatever it's officially called) at Andy's house, the Dean of the college I went to. Michelle invited me and I'm glad I went. It actually was a lot of fun. Now I only have a quasi-life because everyone there was probably 20 years older than me. But nonetheless these people are my friends and it was good just to be there to do something other than go home after work.

What else? I really need to dye my hair it again ... it's three different colors. My natural color, blond from the sun and the faded auburn.

I went to town with Goodwill yesterday. I bought an awesome wine glass--great for swirling, Napa Valley quality. A smurf glass...Kerry might have it, but I still think we should double check in case it's different from the other Baker Smurf she has. And today I bought some comfy suede pseudo-ballet flats that are sparkily to wear around work when I don't feel like actually wearing shoes.

My room gets so messy. I don't know what my problem is. Probably that I flop down after work and don't want to clean it until the weekend.


My knee hurts. Stupid Lymes Disease.

Llama. Guinness.

Shiny.

Sdo out.

No comments: