Sunday, October 14, 2007

*Heavy Sigh*

*Heavy Sigh*

It's been a hard morning. The Naughty Sorcerous is Kicking. My. Ass. Seriously.

I've lost count of how many times she's handed it to me. But it's been enough that she's pretty much depleted my whole inventory of combat items and I think I've spent around 40,000 meat on healing items. I don't get it. Yeah, I've been having a harder time with her than I had before NS13. But nothing like this.

Our grey kitten was killed this morning. He was a man of many names: Grey, Neville, Luke, Collins ... and I'm sure the black and white kitten will miss him.

What else? I'm really digging myself out of a hole for the fantasy game this week. If I win, it will be a miracle.

And tonight. I'm so excited. Dallas vs. Patriots. I'm rooting for Dallas, and I love it. I'm sure a little part of my soul died. I really don't want to hate the Pats...but I do. Very much so. I thinking the "hating" came after the second Super Bowl win when the Dynasty talk started. Everyone thinks about them above the game. Unbeatable. Even when they lose. I guess that's the anti-mainstream part of me screaming out .... don't like them because everyone else does! I also have huge issues with Belicheck.

I'm trying not to hate the Patriots, I really am.

But nonetheless. I plan to have a fan-tab-ulas day and I promise to get the Week 5 game online today and start writing for week 6.

No comments: