Tuesday, September 23, 2008

On and on

I'm feeling all out of sorts.  So I need to go to bed.  I'll do that soon, but I also need to write here first.

I need to fall into a pattern, rhythm, habit ... something.

That's what I'm missing.  Because even though I come farther every day, with boxes put away, internet up and running (Yes!) and painting started ... I'm still not settled.

Every once in awhile I step outside of myself and wonder when I'm going to wake up.  It's still not real. 

And I think the main part of that is I don't have that comfort of familiarity around me.  Yeah sure I come home, eat, dishes, either work on the house, work or lazy around.  That's nothing like the tradition of Football Sunday or any other of the smaller traditions (habits) we tend to fall into.

No comments: