Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Best of the Year


My third annual year in review ... totally irrelevant, completely useless and purely Stacey.

My favorites ...

Three Words to Describe 2008: Change, Obama, Giants
TV Show: Three way tie: Grey's Anatomy, Doctor Who, Sarah Connor Chronicles
New TV Show:  (new to me) Dexter!
Song: You Found Me ~ The Fray
Book: The Lazarus Vendetta ~ Robert Ludlum
Movie (in Theater): I don’t think I went to any movies this year … how very sad
Movie (Rental): Capote
Biggest NFL Surprise: Miami Dolphins
Biggest NFL Disappointment: the New Orleans Saints
I'll turn the channel when: any thing with The Former or Sarah Palin on!
Celeb I'm sick of: The Former
Gift Given: Adele CD for Sarah
Gift Received: Get Fuzzy Calendar
Best new tradition/habit: Thursdays with Bob Ross
Commercial:  that Mercedes-Benz commercial with the guy with the sexy voice
Traveling: down that rocky road of adulthood
KoL: 10 million meat and the Boring Crimbo (not my favorite, but notable)
Wine: 9 ~ Moscato Asti, sparkling wine to toast the Giant’s Victory
Best Blog: Dooce.com
Other Notables: Finally! We have friendly cats … Sassy, George, Benny, Ava and Dexter (Ava and Dexter are gone, but we’re kept busy with the other three)

Here's to 2009 and GW out of office!


No comments: