Wednesday, April 1, 2015

March Books - A million ways to hang out without me or All the light we cannot see in the woods

I felt very sluggish reading this month, but I still finished four books.  This challenge is certainly making me expand my choices, as each book this month was very different than the one before it.   I have enjoyed all of this month's books. I've begun reserving books to fit the various categories rather than relying on chance of running across something that will fit.  I'm most concerned about finding a book from an author with my initials.

January: 6 books
February: 4 books
March: 4 books

14 of 55 books; 1 book ahead of schedule

2015 Reading List (Source: Popsugar.com)
  • A Pulitzer Prize-winning book (All the Light We Cannot See - March)
  • A mystery or thriller (In the Woods - March)
  • A book you can finish in a day (A Million Ways to Die in the West - March)
  • A book of short stories (Is Everyone Hanging Out Without Me? - March)

No comments: