Tuesday, March 8, 2005

I swear, the chair is different

It never fails. Whenever there's something I have to do, or if I have a ton of work...there's always something waiting for me when I get here. And then, when I'm open there's nothing and I'm bored. I sit. And get distracted.

Ahh, mail merge. How I loathe thee.

I saw Bjorn yesterday. He came into the Advising Office and was using the computer. He was lamenting with his friend about a Spanish test. He asked the girl sitting next to him how to say a phrase. She answered his question and said if he needed more help, he could always go to the International Center. She asked his name and he said Bjorn. Now, at this point my ears perked up...how many bjorns are there? (at UWGB, 4) I knew he transfered from UWGB to the local campus when I was there, but haven't seen him since I left. Sure enough it was him. I wonder if he's still playing the sax for some sort of band. He was amazing.

Okay, done with the folding/stuffing. Now to work some on the paper and powerpoint (ick).

No comments: