Tuesday, March 1, 2005

Job Search Rant

Researching the internship/job fair employers

Why the hell am I a communication major? When apparently there's a shit-ton of jobs in financial services (the only thing that interests me about AFLAC is the ducky).

How am I supposed to find a job that's not in sales?

Rar.

But hey, the ruby red hippo made me smile

....but now it's kinda creeping me out.

Do I looked pained? Well maybe that's because I've gone to 33 company web sites and found one (yes one out of 33--leaving 32 companies that can bite me) company looking for communications...and not selling their damn products or dealing with bitchy customers! (sales/marketing; customer service)

FYI: don't list communication in the description if all you're looking for is someone who can type, write in complete sentences and speak without drooling over yourself

5 companies out of 60 something. Maybe three that look interesting

No comments: