Sunday, October 1, 2006

Fuzzy

I’ve been sick for the past week. It hit full blown on Friday. Or maybe because I didn’t have to move or think it came in and decided to have a fun day. I think the cold is pretty much gone. My head doesn’t feel fuzzy any more and I had my first full night’s sleep in a week. I’m still kind of stuffy with a shaky stomach.

Today I’m drinking coffee because that’s what I do on Sunday mornings. It’s not quite hitting the spot it usually hits, but that’s prolly cuz I’m only tasting 75 percent of it.
I wanted to bake bread or make pancakes, but I’m not up to doing either. I am getting hungry though. I think I’ll have an early lunch.

I adventuring dedicately, trying to ascend before I hit 29 days, which will be a new best for me. At the same time, I'm trying to get all the bones for the new familiar from Spookyraven Manor. I have 28 bones, which means there's 72 to go! Gah, I have ignore all the adventures I'm wasting in the Haunted Conservatory.

It might be a tough week, I have a Monday night thing that'll last until 7:30, a meeting on Tuesday night and presentations at 6 a.m. on Wednesday. And I'm getting over from being sick. Damn. I can't cut out of any of them. I'm prolly a bad person for considering a way out of any of them.

I need my hair cut something fierce. It's getting quite shaggy and there's nothing I can do with it. The only problem is I'm nervous about finding a hair dresser closer to where I work. The one I currently go to is about 45 minutes from work, which means I have to go after. And she runs such stupid hours. But I can't complain, because she'll stay open late to take me. But still, if she would see me on a Friday, I could take it off and get my hair cut.

I'm just going have to bite the bullet and find someone else for the next one.

If Donte Stallworth plays for the Eagles on Monday Night and gets big points, and I lose ... I'll be pissed.

No comments: