Friday, January 19, 2007

Falling Down

I had a crappy week. Nothing seemed to get done, everything seemed to take forever or go wrong. I had two late days, and pulled a muscle in my shoulder.

First it was a 45 minute drive to work on Monday in snow, wee fun.

Tuesday was an ill-gotten day full of lies.

Wednesday was okay i guess ... good meeting, but nothing else done.

Thursday I had half my ad space taken away and 65 percent of my campaign coverage jepardized. I installed software, updated and generally waited.

Now my computer's buzzing and KoL is taking forever ... and I can't just quit because it's a Muscle Day.

BUT the one saving grace was this quote on my Starbucks cup: "People fall down. Winners get up after they fall, and gold medal winners just get up faster." ~ Bonnie St. John

No comments: