Sunday, April 20, 2008

I foresee the dark ahead, if I stay

This blogger window sits in front of me ... empty and intimidating. Nothing exciting to write about.

Tempted by the sunshine outside. I hope it stays so I can get out and enjoy the fresh air.

I have a couple of things I brought home from work, but I don't know if I'll do any of it. The past month I've been bringing small projects home to do because there's just not enough time in the week to get to it all. I think I'm getting a little burned out from it. It still needs to get done though, so I'm not sure what my solution is.

Last night on Doctor Who was the last episode with Christopher Eccleson as The Ninth Doctor. Oh, it was such a good show! The new doctor looks funny ... but I'll miss Eccleson.

I'm kind of in a music rut too.

Oh happy days, is this spring fever or Sunday morning blues?

Over and out ... and hopefully, on to better things.

No comments: