Sunday, November 16, 2008

Conspiracy Untheories

  1. I respect Romo less for dating the blond bimbo.
  2. I am so sick of doing dishes.
  3. Life is so overwhelming.
  4. I'm in a music rut.
  5. I didn't do it I swear--unless I was supposed too ... then I did.
  6. I haven't gone to the movies in forever.
  7. I have a monkey named George who thinks he's a kitty, he also plays like a dog.
  8. I also have a kitty who gets that sinister look of his namesake, Dexter.  He likes to untie my shoes.
  9. The Skins are owning the Cowboys in every department so far except the uni's.  They look like they're wearing ugly red and orange couch upholstery.
  10. What do you get for the person who has everything?
  11. I want the new Goo Goo Doll CD!
  12. Is drinkability even a word?
  13. Dear G.W.,  Ha, ha!
  14. Holy craptastic--he had six plates on his arm.
  15. F'ing Patriots, don't win when I root for them.
  16. I see things that aren't there ... like words.  Los Angeles ... where the heck did my brain pull it from?

No comments: