Sunday, June 26, 2005

I'm never going outside again.


Yesterday I was accident prone. Well, they weren't really accidents, more like, forces of nature.

It started out fine. We were spreading pellets in the pond to take away the green stuff. Then just wandering around back there. It's so beautiful--my own magical place.

Well, the magic was flowing ... or something, because I saw this huge frog, it caught my eye not the hugeness of him, but the tealness of his head. Yes. A frog. With a teal head. Seriously.


So, I caught him to gawk. Unfortunately, I think he cast his evil mojo voodoo on me.

We were looking at my mint, and mom asked me to pull a weed by her flowers. OUCH! Fire weed.

The plant bit me. STACEY--O EVIL NATURE--1

Next, in the back garden spraying the weeds, walking through posion, almost done, and DAMMIT! Thistle?

No, bee sting. STACEY--O EVIL NATURE--2

Okay, I can't take much more of this. I'll walk down to the pond, don't remember why, but I'll be careful.

Watching my step, la la la, look up. YOWEE!

Thistle~! (what are the chances of that?)

STACEY--0 EVIL NATURE--3

Clean sweep. I give up.

Top left: Here's a piece of nature, that wasn't evil to me.
This ws a plant on Alcatraz Island. The funny thing
is, we have this plant by our pond. This was as big
as my head. Ours is as big as my foot.

No comments: