Saturday, October 1, 2005

gddgf

If you mix chocolate liqour and coke and let it sit long enough, it will separate so that the chocolate-looking color is on top and the bottom is totally clear.

I feel sort of hazy right now. The day went by and I really didn't do anything special. Adventured in KoL, mowed lawn, cut peppers and of course, watched Angel. Something seems missing though.

Now I'm waiting for something good to come on TV, or debating putting in a DVD. So hard to choose what to watch though.

On the computer desk there is: one espresso cup, martini glass, margarita glass, wine glass and a pepsi can. No I'm not an alcoholic ... I'm just lazy. Alas.

For some reason, I'm missing California a lot right now. I wish I was amongst the golden hills helping vineyards harvest and make wine. ah ... wine.

My legs are achey, which could contribute to the restless feeling.

No comments: