Sunday, February 12, 2006

Sometimes I worry .......

About leaving candles burning while I leave the room

That my computer will start buzzing before I'm done doing whatever I'm doing

Smacking my computer will break it
Since my niece Hailey is so quiet around me she doesn't like me, or that she thinks I favor Erika over her (which I don't!)

My loved ones got into a huge and terrible car accident if they're late
I'm not doing a good job at work
People think since I'm not bubbly that I'm being snobby to them

My Leadership group thinks I'm being too forceful/bitchy/power hungry when I took the lead role in our project

I'm too open with people

That I'm lazy/waste too much time

My beliefs may be fundamentally wrong
My family doesn't see the real me
I gossip too much

The people I trust will turn and take all the information they gleaned from me by pretending to be my friend/confidant and use it against me

My wand will blow up if I use it more than once a day (and it did)
I'm not over it
My social skills will never improve

I don't do enough around the house

Drinking coffee/wine/tea will never allow my teeth to be sparkling white
My short hair cut makes me less feminine

No comments: