Monday, February 13, 2006

Tell me everything you want me to be

I'm dying to know, but terrfied to ask.

Because at least if I'm not sure there's always that chance.


All the songs I'm digging right now make me cry ... and I don't think it's in a good way.

I saw your face in a crowded place ... and I don't know what to do, cuz I'll never be with you.
But it's time to face the truth ... I'll never be with you.

You were holding me like someone broken, and I couldn't tell you but I'm telling you now.
Just let me hold you while we're falling apart. Just let me hold and we'll both fall down.
Fall on me ... tell me everything you want me to be.
Call on me ... I'll be there for you and you'll be there for me.

You may need me there to carry all of your weight. But you're no burden

You always find a way to keep me right here waiting.
And you're just so independant. You just refuse to bend, so I keep bending until I break.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

My songs of the moment make me sing and dance. Try these: SOS by Rihanna; Beep by Pussy Cat Dolls; Geek in the Pink by Jason Meraz. Great songs. ANyways, have a great weekend.