Sunday, July 22, 2007

If I could, I'd only want to make you smile

I don't have any organized thing to blog about, so I'll just chat with you. It's like the Fireside Chats ... except there's no fire by my side and I'm not-so-presidential.

Last week I ascended--my first since NS13 roll out. I should have counted how many times I had to go back and get healing items. It wasn't pretty. So much for my "Defeated in One Try" wand of Nagamar collection.

I'm been in a huge M*A*S*H* phase lately. Almost every night I watch one or two episodes. In June I started from the beginning, and am at Season Six. Now we finally have all the seasons. I'm not sure if I ever saw the last episode.

I checked out Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix from the library last week. I want to read it and 'Half Blood Prince again before I read 'Deathly Hallows (hollows?). I think I might get them in. But it might be close. I reserved my copy of the new one about two weeks ago, and I'm number 47. For whatever reason they had two lists, and the other one was 141. I just need to finish the Robert Ludlum book I'm reading and get to Harry.

Last week Hok got kicked off So You Think You Can Dance?. Oh well, I guess. There are still the other ones I like. Wade hit on the head with Lacey, she's very talented and a good performer. But she's also one-dimensional. With her and Danny, I think the judges (at least Mary) won't kick them off, unless they really mess up. Mary said when Danny and his partner were in the bottom three, "You're not going home this week." If I was Nigel I would have kicked her under the table. You can't say that until they do their solo...because that's what you're supposedly judging them on.

Each time when I log into blogger, the dashboard gives me an overview of my writing history. X posts, last edited on such and such day. This morning it told me that I've made 130 posts. I've been blogging for two years, so that's about five posts a month. Which is about right. I wish i would have way more than that, but it's lack of inspiration and lack of typing time that limits me.

What have I been doing with myself? Writing, reading, working, watching M*A*S*H*, working on my tan ... yup. Oh yeah, and adventuring.

No comments: