Saturday, February 12, 2005

Flew out of my head

Just got done with the Victoria aerobic workout. She's trying to make me hip and have rhythm. HA! I'll show her. I turn her down and put on whatever music is going through my rotation. (Right now Seether ft. Amy Lee...yeah i know i'm behind the times, but I don't really listen to radio)

I finished balancing my gb checkbook and savings...everything matches up again. I really should be slapped on the wrist for procrastinating! Gb needed since December and savings since July *gasp* The Colby checking account needs a lot of work. That's what i'll do next week.

So then I was looking at my agenda for what I need to do, a lot of stuff there, more than what's on my other to do list...and i found something I wanted to do...but as soon as I turned to do it...it flew out of my head. Dammit.

I went outside to take the garbage out...it's so nice...nice enough, in fact, to play tennis. That would have been so awesome.

No comments: