Tuesday, February 15, 2005

Shaky Legs

I generally feel weird tonight...and I'm not sure why. Maybe it all got to me, but a day late. At least I was strong for awhile. I was so exhausted today. It was a pain dragging myself out of bed, and the day then generally went like that...dragging myself from place to place.

I saw the Llama bumper sticker again today...every Tuesday...it makes me want to pet the car. I have to remind myself that petting may not be an acceptable public action. But if the owner came out, she would understand.

I'm amused. In some relationships, I can share everything...some know my fears, goals, deepest secrets. Others I'm bored out of my mind making small talk, or they are simply talking at me, waiting for responses to a subject revolving around nothing but themself. There are only two people who I have shared the "everything" to. Then two who know the most...and then varying levels of the rest.

I had some really good, random conversations tonight. Like I said before, I miss my friends, the way relationships were.

I'm going to suffer tomorrow for not going to bed earlier. But sometimes sleep needs to be sacrificed.

No comments: