Tuesday, May 31, 2005

Today, the Llamas Returned

The llama tale began four years ago. A simple word. Random animal. Inside joke with the nice side effect of driving me crazy. Soon, however, I was hooked, and somehow, I was able to snare multiple others.

Last year, llama farms seemed to pop all over in the area. Two within five miles of where I live.

Random people would tell me that they drove past llama farms all the time.

Why all of a sudden are there llamas in Wisconsin?

Oh well. Not complaining.

But "my" llamas (the ones that live right down the road from me) went away for the winter.

I don't know where they went, but once it snowed, the llamas went bye bye.

So we figured the llamas would come back once it got warm. We first noticed them last year around April. April came this year and no llamas. May, no llamas. By now I was threatening to hurt the people if they harmed those wonderful, graceful, majestic llamas.

But, the llamas finally returned.

So I'm happy.

No comments: