Friday, March 16, 2007

And I think you should know this ...

What should I write about tonight? Today was incredibly blah. I woke up to snow. Whoo. My new e-newsletter software made me think too hard. I wasn't inspired to write. And the day ended before I could type minutes from a meeting.

I broke three nails today. THREE. 3!!! If i break one more i can say screw it for two weeks and start practicing the guitar again.

March Madness isn't making me as mad as it usually does. That's because I bought the Extended Edition DVDs of the Lord of the Rings Trilogy. Yay~ I'll either stay up tonight to watch Grey's or I'll watch it on Sunday. And they had Family Guy on last night. A whole hour. How great is that? Well I'll tell you, it's pretty darn great. They better not move to Thursday though. It'll be a sad world if I have to choose between Grey's Anatomy and Family Guy. I'll have to do some soul searching ... or maybe buy a DVR ... hmmm.

KoL Note: Still Level 8. Just defeated the Bonerdragon and now I'm hitting the Goatlet. I received a Candy Gram from someone from the clan of Noblesse Oblige for their Week of Drunken Loving II. I won't bore the non-adventurers with details, but those interested can GoodSerach "KoL Wiki" and then look it up there. But anyway... that's so cool. It's the first time I've gotten anything from a player who I don't know. It's not a rare item, which is a little sad, but I'm excited nonetheless! But right now I need to blog/read less so I can actually adventure since I have 122 left and it's 7:51.

8:38--I finished the Trapper's quest, got my Swashbuckling Getup and finally hit Level 9.

What else? Oh yeah, Daylight Savings is still kicking my butt. I went to bed at 9 last night and still had to drag my butt out of bed to go to work. And then I had to drive in snow. Nine O’clock people! I didn't even make it through the Top 9 at 9 (I was hoping to hear Better than Me from Hinder.... AWESOME song! I'm completely obsessing about it).

On a totally unrelated note, if you're a fan of Blink182, have heard of +44 or generally enjoy reading amusing blogs, visit himynameismark.com. It's Mark Hoppus' blog. He created it in the time after Blink-182 took their break, and has continued it through his new band, +44. +44 was on tour, and Mark blogged quite frequently ... more than I do, which puts me to shame. But it's freakin' hilarious. I love it. Seriously folks, laugh out loud funny. And if that wasn't enough, they have a lot of artsy photos that Mark and the crew have taken trying to out do each other.

P.S. I think Mark is obsessed with this Pantone Mangenta...it was on Blink-182's last album and +44's unedited album.

No comments: