Saturday, March 17, 2007

Off to Emerald city

Happy Saint Patrick's Day!

and

Happy St. Sneaky Pete's Day!

Since everyone is Irish on 17 O'March and I'm not entirely sure that my roots aren't at least part Irish, I'm wearing a green shamrock shirt and there's Guinness chillin' for some Sneaky Pete's day ... or St. Patrick's Day fun.
First in the Kingdom, I must ready myself by increasing my intoxicitity (yes, that's a word on Sneaky Pete's Day) to 26 so I am falling down drunk. About six advanced cocktailcrafting drinks, a bubbly potion and three green beers later (my first green beer I've ever made!!)....
You drink the green beer. It makes you feel lucky. Or maybe it just makes you feel drunk, and feeling drunk makes you feel lucky. Either way, hooray!

The spirit of St. Sneaky Pete's Day makes you feel like you could drink a whole bathtub full of this stuff!

You gain 2 Adventures.
You gain 1 Drunkenness.
Tally forth~ On to DruNken deBatcHery =x=x=
Click on the various titles to see all the witty adventures.
"Watch where you're going" and "What, is this some kind of a joke?" are particulary funny.
lOOT tALLY:
  • Flashing Novelty button
  • Pink Glowstick
  • 4 strings of blue beads
  • 3 strings of red beads
  • 6 string of green beads

No comments: