Sunday, March 25, 2007

And it shall pass

Last week I was in a foul mood, and it lasted the wole week. I know why, and it will pass (and hopefully, has passed). But that didn't change the fact that I was grumpy.

I made cinnamon swirl cake to satisfy my sweet, spongy cake craving. I also succeeded in crossing another thing off my life goals list. Yes, ladies and gentlemen, I am able to crack an egg with one hand.

I have not yet perfected this skill, but I have cracked five in a row with relative ease. Now I need to work on keeping my hand cleaner and being faster about it.

My workload is piling up or myabe I'm just looking too far ahead. But it's making me start to panic. My vacation is growing closer and even though I need it desparately, I still am nervous about leaving and the work I'll be coming back to.

I ascended again Thursday, a 17 day run. It's getting very frustrating that I can't get to two weeks or less. I just don't know what I'm doing wrong.

I ascended as a Seal Clubber again, thinking that maybe the same type of run will help me do a two-weeker. I'm not quite sure what skill I'll keep. I'm debating one of the passive melee or protection skills or the meatsmithing one. I'd need to read up on it, because I'm not sure if I ever meatsmithed anything ... and maybe that's why I'm not breaking the two weeks.

So far I'm Level 7 in four days ... which I believe is a record for me ... now I just need to sustain it. I've done an all-volleyball run before, but it didn't seem to help me go any faster. Especially in the higher areas. Maybe I'll wait until I'm in the Goatlet to go pure-sombrero. Right now, I'll start doing 10-turn runs with the sombrero in the Friars to level him up.

I created my first multi Wednesday--which means I got another KoL character. I chose an Accordian Thief. I figured I should go with the one class I've had the most trouble with. It'll be a softcore run, no time worries, no restrictions and maybe I'll learn something that'll help my hardcore runs.

No comments: