Sunday, March 30, 2008

I hope this works ... because those would be awful last words

Last week started out pretty rough. I twisted my ankle Monday afternoon. It swelled up pretty badly. Monday night I put ice and heat on it and Tuesday I elevated it the whole day. And it still hurts when I move it wrong.

Tuesday I burned my finger. I heard the skin sizzle. It turned a weird color and broke open almost immediately.

At work we're doing a time study. It was so complicated and confusing--plus they wanted our numbers from 2007.

I can't remember how many hours I worked on various projects on Monday (literally). So you can only imagine the pain of trying to recall the prior year.

So there was a lot of bickering. And I made sure I very plainly noted the 3.5 hours working on the time study ... in my time study.


Only a short post this week kids. I spent most of my allotted blogging time updating the look of my blog. I wanted to give it a little face lift. I couldn't commit to a color overhaul quite yet, so I added a couple new layout/content features. Enjoy.

No comments: