Sunday, March 23, 2008

Make me wanna drop

I had a very busy, stressful week. Tuesday I barely slept and felt the heavy effects the next day. The toll escalated and by Thursday night all my muscles hurt. They were fighting each other on who could ache and who could be stiff. For whoever won this contest, I received the short end of the stick.

The exhaustion overwhelmed me and I slept well, but the stress hangover still persisted.

So Friday night, I had my fill of DVD special features, so I found my MP3 player. I listened to about an hour's worth of music. I felt the relief almost instaneously. The stress melted out. I felt lighter, clearer, happier.

It was such a strong feeling that I took pause to reflect. I realized it was the first day of the week that I had listened to music.


Above Left: A photo of my messsssssy desk. It was one of those...I'm going so crazy so in an effort to not freak out, I'll divert myself by taking a picture of what's making me so crazy. Yeah.

No comments: