Wednesday, April 13, 2011

I'm going to send you a song from my heart

Day 10: A Song that Makes You Fall Asleep

I've known about this artist for about two years now, which seems almost impossible.  I've seen her twice in concert and hope to see her again this summer.

This song could make me fall asleep because evokes such a serene mood.  It's light and happy and the perfect tempo to just let go, close your eyes and dream.

The Bird Song - Chameleon - Victoria Vox, 2008

You have to check out the video, it's so clever and cute - perfect for the song and Vox's style.

I love love love Victoria Vox and it's even more exciting because she's from Green Bay.

When you need a little time to unwind, just turn to the uke, songs in French, mouth trumpets and creative socially conscious lyrics.


Day 11: A Song From My Favorite Band -- what a perfect day for it too!

No comments: