Monday, April 11, 2011

In moderation, this sensation would be fabulous

Day 8: A Song You Know All the Words

I have an uncannily ability to identify songs -- especially songs I love -- by the first few notes.  I can sing half the song in my head before the opening even starts.

I also discovered I still know the words of songs I haven't listened to in years.

Who knows what it is.  I have trouble memorizing just to memorize.  I'm not musically talented, but I could give you a list of 100 songs I know the words to.

But you're not interested in that, so I'll just choose a fun song you might not know, but should check out.

Washin' & Wonderin' - Nasty Little Thoughts - Stroke 9, 1999


It has a couple of tongue twisters, so I think its the perfect choice for today.

You know Stroke 9 -- they wrote Little Black Backpack off this album. Also a great song, but just the tip of the iceberg.  You should also check out Vacuum Bag from Rip it Off.

Day 9: A Song You Can Dance To  (hmmm...popping bottles in the ice?)

No comments: